ShishuHiwatariShishuHiwatari

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Awesome Noire Awesome Noire

This came straight from the heart, I can tell

I'm sure you get that a lot, man. "HEY, DRAW ME." And people wonder why artists are hesitant to show off their sketch books.

Shades of Gray [Ch.19] Shades of Gray [Ch.19]

Great series

This is definitely an excellent example of what you SHOULD make when you've got video camera and want to put something on Newgrounds. There should be more crap like this on NG XD

The plot was really great, and quite funny. A nice message to all those assholes out there who think they can get away with, well, being an asshole. The acting was also superb, with such great expression and emotion. The end seemed to leave something desired, but as none the less good.

Definitely a favorite. You should make another series like this.

Jeskid responds:

Thanks man. I'm glad you got the film on it's multiple levels. I did my very best to make it as much a drama as a comedy and REALLY appreciate you having me in a forum that seemed like it didn't want my film at first.

Again - Thanks for all the kind words,

Jeskid

Metal Gear Crisis 1.1 Metal Gear Crisis 1.1

Cool as usual ^^

The animation looked really cool and such. Maw, very funny too XD

LegendaryFrog, you really DO steal your jokes from stuff :P "You're that ninja!" >_> Blargh. It was cool anyway :P Can't wait for part 2! X)

Feed the Children Feed the Children

awesome game, a little buggy

cops glitch out and don't come out of the car after the first few times i played; the car just zooms off screen. also the boxing shark still makes the falcon punch sound sometimes after i killed it.

Whachow "Heaven" Whachow "Heaven"

LMFAO

But why isn't Kirb credited as the voice? Still funny, though.

that explains everything that explains everything

GALACTICAMARU IS A....

god i fucking love girlchan. <3 it's so wacky and fun, which makes it great for a serious picture.

the expressions are really good here. like arin said, it really captures the spirit of the show.

jouste responds:

that's great to hear!

thanks a bunch for the comments and kind word's friend, i love the show as well!

*highfives*

Mariiiinnnooooo Mariiiinnnooooo

I LOVE YOUR ART UNNNNNNNNF

EGO I LOVE YOUR ART IN THE BUTT. UNF UNF.